Monday, November 16, 2009

2012...



I just watched 2012 the movie last Saturday 14th of Oct. It's been a while since
I watched movie in the theatre.....The last movie I watched was Titanic I guess(j/k).
Since it is very very easy to have an acess to movies nowadays I don't really go to movie theatre to watch movies. I had trouble finding good moivies lately. And one of my friend suggeted me to watch 2012. I don't really like John Cusack..I never really liked his movie.

Yeah...the thought really haven't changed even after watching the moive. I thought the movie would have been a more hit if they used someone else.......
N e ways...the movie was great... the scale was overwhelming.... I think it was bigger than the 'Lord of the rings' series...
I strongly recommend you to watch it...it's goooooooooood --b...

3 comments:

  1. I thought you computer-savvy college kids downloaded movies...
    I was never a John Cusack fan either, but yeah, I wouldn't mind watching it just see all the massive destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... I asked many people about the movie and they either really liked it or hated it. People who liked the movie said that they liked the graphics and the scale and the people who hated it saide that they weren't following the plot. They said that the story doesn't make sense. Anyways..I liked it..and I guess that's all that matters.. ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also see this movie, but I have no enough time to see it. I look forward to watching it after finishing final exams early!

    ReplyDelete