Monday, November 23, 2009

Kobe Bryant

I used to be a basketball person back in Canada, but ever since I got back to Korea, I never liked Korean basketball... I don't mean no disrespect to Korean basketball, but it's simply not good compared to NBA. I used to catch every Lakers and Bulls game
and the time I liked basketball was the time when Jordan was fading out and Kobe Bryant was just scouted. I think Kobe didn't play as good as now, but he had skillz even back then. I knew he was gonna be a star. I bought the ticket for Lakers game in Vancouver. LA lakers vs Vancouver grizzlies(not so sure bout the spelling).
Vancouver had Abdul something who played pretty nice and people of Vancouver believed that he would make the team make to playoffs. However I cheered for Lakers,
and Lakers won the game easy as pie. Though Kobe didn't play much, but I got the seat behind the hoop, so it was really fun, and was an unforgettable memory. In Kobe's memory, here's some of his best moves..







and here's one for the legend...

No comments:

Post a Comment